Achieve Your Goals.
At Go Law Office LLLC, our highly skilled attorneys provide premier legal representation for business ventures in Hawaii. We proactively address the full spectrum of business and commercial law matters a business enterprise needs to operate successfully. Our services include addressing business entity formations, sales and purchases, mergers and acquisitions, labor law, employment concerns, including matters regarding immigration law for U.S. employment, and preserving your future investments with estate planning and counsel.
Read more about our attorneys’ professional background by following the links here:
- Go R. Kobayashi, Founder/Managing Attorney
- Kiriko U. Oishi, Attorney
- Taiki N. Hayakawa, Attorney
- Miki A.K. Sadoyama, Attorney
- Sachika Kurihara, Attorney
- Devin Ryu Yasuda, Of Counsel
We provide legal services in English and Japanese for your convenience. Our paralegals are:
- Shoko Kai-Fisher, Office Manager
- Erina Yamamoto, Senior Paralegal
- Wakako Nakano, Paralegal
- Rei Shundo, Legal Assistant
Trusted By All.
Our attorneys and staff are tech-savvy, innovative and competitive. We offer state of the art services for businesses including:
- Guidance, Direction and Advice
- Transactional services
- Liability Risk Management
- Dispute Resolution and Civil litigation
- Translation/Interpretation between English and Japanese
Go Law Office LLLC is ready to help you prepare your business for success in Hawaii.
The 21st Century Advantage.
Our cutting-edge approach keeps your business positioned to succeed in Hawaii. Our clients find us a pleasure to work with because we are a no-nonsense firm when it comes to resolving their legal issues. Email us or call us in Honolulu at 808-679-2049.