Taiki N. Hayakawa
- Civil Litigation
- Contract Disputes and Litigation
- Commercial Disputes and Litigation
- Business Law
- Commercial Transactions
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Corporate Governance
Attorney Taiki N. Hayakawa focuses his legal practice on the resolution of commercial, tort, contract, real property, and insurance coverage disputes, as well as the handling of transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, lease negotiations, corporate governance, and other business matters.
Taiki received his law degree from the University of Hawaiʻi, William S. Richardson School of Law, where he served as an editor for University of Hawaii Law Review, and was awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the highest grade in the Legal Practice I course. During law school, Taiki was an legal extern for the Honorable Virginia Lea Crandall of the Circuit Court of the First Circuit, State of Hawaii, and the Legal Aid Society of Hawaii, and worked as a law clerk and summer associate at Deeley King Pang & Van Etten, LLLP. Upon graduation, Taiki stayed as an associate attorney with Deeley King Pang & Van Etten until he joined our law firm in 2019.
Taiki is a member of the Hawaii State Bar Association and the Business Law and Insurance Coverage Litigation sections. He is fluent in both Japanese and English, and is admitted to practice before all Hawaiʻi state courts and the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii.
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law,Honolulu,Hawaii
- University of Hawaii at Mānoa,Honolulu,Hawaii
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors:Dean’s List
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Practice I – 2014
- Deeley King Pang & Van Etten,Associate Attorney,2017 to 2019