Kiriko U. Oishi
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Employment Law
Kiriko helps clients with general business, mergers and acquisitions, charitable and other nonprofit organizations, real estate, renewable energy, and immigration law, as well as employment-related compliance and legislative research. Prior to joining Go Law Group, she served in various sectors of government, including as a Law Clerk to then-Civil Administrative Judge Karen Blondin of the First Circuit Court of Hawaii, as a Legislative Attorney in the House of Representatives of the Hawaii State Legislature, and as a Chief Compliance Officer for the housing authority.
Kiriko was born in New York and grew up in Santa Clara, California, and Tokyo, Japan. Kiriko earned an LL.B. in political science from Keio University in Japan and a J.D. from Santa Clara University, School of Law. As a law student, she served as Technical Editor of the Computer and High Technology Law Journal, received the CALI Award of Excellence in Legal Analysis, Research, and Writing, and obtained her High Technology Law Certificate. She is admitted to practice law in the states of Hawaii and California (inactive).
- Keio University,Tokyo
- Major:Political Science
- Santa Clara University School of Law,Santa Clara,California
- Honors:CALI Award of Excellence in Legal Analysis, Research, and Writing
- Honors:High Technology Law Certificate
- Classes & Seminars
- COVID-19 related Corporate Seminar,Univalue Creations,2020
- Professional Associations
- Hawaii State Bar Association,Member,2004 to Present
- California State Bar Association,Member,2004 to Present
- Hawaii Public Housing Authority,Chief Compliance Officer,2011 to 2016
- House Maj. Staff Ofc., House of Representatives (HI),Legislative Attorney,2005 to 2011
Oops! We could not locate your form.