Miki A.K. Sadoyama
- Business and Corporate Law
Miki provides broad legal assistance in the areas of trusts, estate/probate, and business and corporate law. Miki brings a wealth of diverse experience, having worked in various sectors including banking, auditing, and education, in addition to practicing law with Morrison & Foerster in Tokyo, Japan and Kobayashi Sugita & Goda in Honolulu, Hawaii, before joining Go Law Group.
Miki earned her J.D. from William S. Richardson School of Law at University of Hawaii, her Masters of Education in Teaching from the College of Education at University of Hawaii, and her B.A. in History from University of California, at San Diego. Miki is fluent in English and Japanese.
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- University of Hawaii, College of Education
- Major: Masters of Education in Teaching
- University of California, San Diego, California
- The Tokyo Star Bank, Limited,Translator,2015 to 2020
- KPMG AZSA LLC,Translator,2012 to 2014
Oops! We could not locate your form.