Comprehensive And Practical.
Setting up a business in Hawaii can be complex without the help of an experienced attorney. At Go Law Office LLLC, our attorneys provide the full spectrum of critical counsel and advice, negotiation, transactional services, and litigation for Japanese companies and individuals seeking to advance their business interests in Hawaii.
Our attorneys stay abreast of legislative updates and case law to provide cutting-edge services in:
- Mergers and acquisitions: Mergers, restructurings, purchases and sales of business assets and companies
- Business and commercial law: Company foundations, corporate governance, general contracts, licenses, franchise registrations, permits, liability management
- Real estate: Commercial and residential transactions, landlord-tenant disputes
- Charitable and other nonprofit organizations
- Employment and labor law: Legal compliance, employment agreements, employee handbooks, offer letters, discrimination and harassment claims, terminations, severance agreements
- Immigration: Immigrant and non-immigrant visa applications and petitions (E1, E2, L1A, L1B, O, P, H1B, EB1, EB2, EB3, EB5, Marriage-Based), green card lottery, naturalizations
- Estate planning: Business successions, wills, trusts, probate proceedings
- Civil litigation: Contractual disputes, torts, real estate, insurance coverage disputes, dispute resolution, settlement negotiations
Our attorneys focus on keeping your business positioned to succeed in Hawaii.
Civil Litigation: Protect or Pursue.
While an out-of-court resolution of a dispute is often recommended, businesses occasionally contend with disputes that are most efficiently resolved in court. Serving clients operating businesses in a range of industries, we meticulously prepare complaints or answers to complaints. Throughout the process, from pretrial motions to trial, we protect our clients’ rights and best interests with an intelligent, creative, and assertive approach.
Give us a call today.
We are competitive and offer state-of-the-art civil legal services for our clients. Call 808-679-2049 or email our firm in Honolulu for a consultation. We offer consultations in English and Japanese for your convenience.