- Immigration & Naturalization Law
- Business Licenses and Permits
- Business Organizations
Sachika provides effective representation to organizations and individual clients in immigration matters. Her dedication to the practice of immigration law derives from her first-hand knowledge of the immigration system. She has a keen understanding of the compassion and reasoning that is essential to resolving her clients’ immigration concerns while enhancing their professional and personal lives in the United States.
Previously, she practiced at Aina Law Office, primarily helping business clients with immigration needs. Before moving to Hawaii, she practiced at Moore, Malone & Safreed in Kentucky, where she specialized in the areas of medical malpractice, product liability, complex personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits. She obtained a B.A. from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, and a J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law.
Sachika was born and raised in Japan. Prior to immigrating to the U.S., she worked at Honda R&D Co. Ltd. as well as Fujitsu Limited. Her experience at both companies entailed handling intellectual property lawsuits, negotiations and licensing. She is fluent in Japanese and English, and has been admitted to practice law in the states of Hawaii and Kentucky (inactive).
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio
- University of Arkansas, Little Rock, Arkansas
- B.A., Business Administration (Marketing/Finance)
- Honors: cum laude
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- Aina Law Office,Associate Attorney,2014 to 2020
- Moore, Malone & Safreed,Associate Attorney,2010 to 2014
Oops! We could not locate your form.